Monday, January 2, 2012

2012. The beginning of the end.

Good evening all. Well, I hope you made it to 2012 alright without too many bruises and bumps. I must admit, 2011 wasn't all that kind to me so I am ready to start a new year. My lack of a current calendar not withstanding. No, I'm not going to rattle off a bunch of resolutions. As those tend to be forgotten and any real meaningful change is going to be difficult and take more than just a few days. That being said, I am looking forward to it. Not to mention, Chinese new year is on my birthday this year (the 23rd, for those that didn't know)! Kind of exciting and also kind of weird. Chinese new year rotates on the lunar cycle. I used to know the exact formula but it's not all that random and not every day can become a chinese new year's day. Not to make anyone jealous. :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment