Sunday, October 23, 2011

End of Any-tober

Aside from the Homeopathic Detective Agency, I am also working (finally) over at a place across the river in Swansea, IL. Somehow, when you say "across the river" it seems like it's much farther and weirder place than the one you know, the one where you live, and the one you're trying to leave. However, they do pay me money for art-related services, which keeps bill collectors and those pesky law suits away from me. So, it's not all bad. I should think about fixing the radio in my car because talking to myself is starting to seem kind of repetitive.
And yes, also working on the next Homeopathic Detective Agency page. I had to buy some other art supplies, which I haven't had to do in awhile. I realized that some of my brushes have had bristles fall out. It was like a receding hairline or something. Kind of creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment