Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Project-ile malfunction

Well, the news I was going to say previously, (which for some reason isn't pulling up. I sent it from my phone so that may be why) is that I'm getting back into comics. More specifically a web comic. I was considering starting a new 4 page series for my friend, Sally, but realized that I had some ideas that were already further along. And well, it's one of the reasons I started thinking I could illustrate in the first place.
   It's the further adventures of Rob Kracker. Only it's ten years later. (Really, I will buy you a krispy kreme if you bought Low-Phat comics #1 in 1997. I still have some copies in my basement. I think the printer took pity on me) Only this time, things are a bit more complicated. He now works for the Homeopathic Detective Agency. Which, is the first time I'm writing the title down for everyone. New updates via twitter and facebook. And I will post the first few ads here before launching into the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment