Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dive! Dive!

This really doesn't feel like a holiday season to me, not this year. Maybe it's the lack of cold and snow? I'm employed this year but not sure how long that's going to last as my current boss has, well...I'm pretty much in shock honestly. My brother had to talk me out of quitting tomorrow. Or rather, be smart about quitting.
I also haven't done any Christmas shopping. I have no motivation to get it done. Nor any ideas about what to get. The homeopathic detective agency is doing well, as I've consistently put out a weekly update. Which is kind of impressive because I wasn't sure I'd be able to do so. The pacing and dialogue are still a bit off to me and I'm still trying out different techniques but all in all, pretty good. When I get some time, I'll try the fine dip pens again. I liked the results earlier but I'm much tighter this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment