Monday, November 21, 2011

Ditching the dead weight

The homeopathic detective agency is going along well. In fact, I just posted this week's update. I'm shooting to get another panel or two done before Thursday so this will be the 2nd week in a row with 2 updates! My goodness, I guess I started that a bit early. I wasn't planning on doing that until 2012.
Unfortunately, I had to 86 a friend this past week. It wasn't very easy but well, the sheer amount of arrogance, bigotry, and intolerance coming out of their mouth was just too much for me to ignore any longer. The kicker was when they were talking about how much more important they were than someone else...while waiting in the therapist's office. *facepalm* So, for someone with their own mental and physical issues to pass judgement like that? You'd think they would be more understanding of others. I wrote them an email and have been avoiding their calls. Despite knowing them for over a year, it's pathetic. It's been a complete waste of my time. To "know" someone that harbors this much hate, still, I am not about to waste one more second of my life in their hatred. They need help but it's obvious that they still do not "get it." No matter how much your therapist costs, if you can make fun of someone else, it proves it isn't working. So, no more. At least not for Philip. However they want to live is fine with me. I can only imagine them playing the victim to their real friends and family. Kind of sad and funny but well, that's what life is, at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment