Monday, June 20, 2011

Post-Father's Day

Well, hope everyone had a good father's day. Mine was alright, except my dad is still crazy. Just kidding, dad. I normally try to take my dad out to lunch the week-of, etc. (mostly because he works at night, so taking him out to dinner isn't a possibility) and I think it's also cool to have that one-on-one less formal stuff. Sometimes holidays, birthdays, and things like that get a little hectic with people calling and/or visiting. However, we went post and not pre- this year.
Otherwise, still relatively uneventful. Still unemployed but looking and hoping some things pan out. Not sure what to make of some of them as well, I've had a lot of promises made to me that never really panned out. How do you deal with that? It's frustrating but you never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment